background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Transformer Cupcakes


A few weeks ago I made these Transformer cupcakes for my husband's birthday. He loves Transformers and I found these little plastic rings at our local decorette shop. I made chocolate cupcakes and piped vanilla buttercream frosting with a star tip to add a little decorative touch. I found that when I pipe from the center outward I can get the stars closer together (of course I didn't figure that out until the last center one)...the one that got destroyed first with the candles. I'm of course the only one that would notice that though. He was very happy when he saw them and it was a great birthday treat.

1 comment:

  1. i love this piping technique :) i'll have to give this one a try on our next cupcake adventure.

    ReplyDelete